Monday, May 21, 2012

What had happened was...


Damn, Damn, DAMN!! What had happened was..... I was SO good on Royal Caribbean I had everyone in awe of my PINK practices. I refused bread like a champ! But I got spoiled. I didn't have to cook, clean, rear children, etc. I came home and didn't want to do SH%@! To boot, on the way home my "time of the month" started. So in addition to feeling like I was STILL on the ship for 3 days afterwards, the gravity pull from my cycle had me out for the count. And the cravings...jeez Louise! I was so out of control. So before you know it, I hadn't worked out or practiced PINK for a week. It was supposed to be my final week in phase 2 but I squandered it! I think secretly I am terrified of the phase 3 workouts with Basheerah who is THE TRUTH (baby insanity type workout).

During my week of hiatus, I did lose the weight gained on the trip, but not staying steadfast caused me to gain a couple pounds back. The week ended with a trip to the amusement park where I binged on deep fried oreos, funnel cake, red candy apple, Chickie and Pete's crab fries dipped in melted American cheese, ice cream, and fried chicken fingers. Afterwards I felt HORRIBLE and polluted.

So I put my foot down. I know what I need to do. PINK has taught me how and it's effective. I am tired of playing around with these 5 to 8 lbs that I keep gaining and losing. I am not travelling for the next few months so it's a perfect time to buckle down and get PINK done. On Monday, May 14th I started from scratch with a 14 day RESET to cleanse all the nonsense. This time I am going to act like I want to lose some weight FOR REAL. On that fateful Monday I was 222 lbs and I fully intend to be 199 lbs by the time I start Phase 2 again. Life is short. I want to live and experience all the things that extra weight has kept me from doing.

I will report back after RESET is done with my weight loss total and inches lost. And I will provide a picture comparison. It's war. No excuses. No going on a binge (cuz I am human and may have a bite or 2 of something good along the way). No turning back. No more 200+ when I step on that scale. No more getting in my own way!



La-Vie

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww.. Sorry you had a rough patch! You'll get back on it. You looked beautiful on your cruise, by the way!!

    ReplyDelete

Two PINKS in a Pod LOVE to get comments. They keep us going forward in this weight loss journey! Ask questions too... we will do our best to answer them! Think P.I.N.K.!