Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Uh Oh! Wagon Falling, Restarting


Hello Pinkies,

First let me apologize for not posting in a few weeks.  I fell off the wagon for a while :-(  I thought I would reward myself for doing so good for 5 weeks.  Well, that turned out to be a very bad idea! The reward is the weight loss.  I repeat, the REWARD is the WEIGHTLOSS, not a glass of wine or something fattening to eat!  It will just lead to you drinking another glass of wine and more fattening food.  Now, I didn't eat that bad and did exercise some, but not like I should have.  I did only gained 2 pounds and 2 inches (waist) back.  Most would say, that is pretty good for not sticking strictly to the program for 2 weeks.  However, 2 pounds and 2 inches takes alot of hard work to get off.

So, I restarted Phase 2 today and I will not have a glass of wine or fried catfish until I have reached my weightloss goal.  I realize now that I didn't have enough time under my belt of eating right and exercising consistently to be able to eat or drink something that is not on the program and not get off track.

Please take heed to this so you don't fall into this trap.

Today's meals are below.  I forgot to take a picture of my breakfast, which was 1 hardboiled egg a cup of strawberries and a cup of coffee after drinking 32 oz of water.

Until my next post...

Think P.I.N.K


                                             Lunch: Garden Veggie Burger
                                                           Grilled Eggplant
                                                           Sliced Tomatoes

                                               Dinner: Grilled Cumin Chicken Breast
                                                             1 Roasted Red Potato
                                                             Spinach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two PINKS in a Pod LOVE to get comments. They keep us going forward in this weight loss journey! Ask questions too... we will do our best to answer them! Think P.I.N.K.!