Sunday, April 15, 2012

4 Mile Walk and Two Days of Pink Workouts in One Day!


First, let me apologize for not posting on Friday.  I was so busy, I totally forgot.  So here's what happened on Friday.  I didn't workout in the morning and wasn't hungry, so I only ate a banana.  Later, for lunch I had a sandwich (3 thin slices of low sodium/low fat ham, lettuce, tomato on 1 slice of sprouted grain bread) and a apple.  Sorry, I forgot to take a picture :(   Dinner picture is below.

Now, Saturday was a little different and today (Sunday) was even more off the beaten path.  Saturday I slept in and didn't exercise when I got up.  I had breakfast, which consisted of 1 scrambled egg with 2 slices of tomato on 1 slice of sprouted grain bread and 1 cup of cofee (liquid stevia & unsweetened coconut milk).  For lunch, I had an apple because I wasn't very hungry, again.  Since the weather was so nice I decided to go to my township community center and walk the trail 4 times around, which is 4 miles.  I came back home and had my Pink Drink #1 and later had dinner.

Today, I felt so guilty for not working out on Friday and not doing the videos (only the 4 miles) on Saturday that I did Friday and Saturday's workouts today!  Yes, I did Phase 1 Kardio, Phase 1 Pull, Phase 1 Push and Yoga!  Funny thing though, I felt great afterwards and my daughter said, you are doing so good mom, I'm proud of you :-) 

I saw a recipe on "The Chew" that is PINK friendly and had all the vegetables that I love to roast so I made that to go with dinner tonight - Vegetable Ratatouille.



Tomorrow, I start 4 day Reset before beginning Phase 2 and I will post my weight loss and measurements from Phase 1 then.

Until my next post...

Think P.I.N.K


                                                                           4/13/12
                                                 Dinner: Grilled Salmon
                                                                 Roasted Red/Yukon Potatoes
                                                                 Roasted Zucchini


                                                                "The Chew" recipe
                                                               Vegetable Ratatouille


                                                                           4/15/12
                                                 Dinner: Greek Grilled Chicken
                                                                 Roasted Acorn Squash
                                                                 Vegetable Ratatouille

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two PINKS in a Pod LOVE to get comments. They keep us going forward in this weight loss journey! Ask questions too... we will do our best to answer them! Think P.I.N.K.!