Friday, April 6, 2012

Almost Over

Happy Friday Pinkies,


Whew!  The second week of Phase 1 (Pink Primary) is almost over.  These last few days have been a little difficult when it came to exercising.  For some reason, I just didn't want to do the cardio with Jenna.  I wanted to do some of my other cardio dvd's.  However, I know that everything in this program has been designed for a specific reason, so I stick with it and I am getting much stronger because I can do almost all the jumping jacks with 3 pound weights and ALL the push ups!  Plus, the P.I.N.K Method workouts are a great deal shorter in time than my other dvd's.  When I'm done with the workout though, I feel good and say I did it. 

So, DO the workouts even when you don't want to!  I believe I read somewhere that if a day comes that you really don't want to workout and you are making every excuse not to workout, that is the day you absolutely MUST workout.  If you don't workout on that day, you won't workout the next and so on, and so on..

My meal for the day is below.  I was running around alot today so I didn't get to take a picture of my lunch.  I literally had to run home and eat something in the middle of my running around.  So, for lunch I had Chicken Salad and raw carrots.  I forgot to eat my slow fruit, so I had it with dinner.  I've also added below a picture of my daughter's dinner.  Something I used to eat with brown rice and tofu, but can't eat on P.I.N.K because the Sweet Chili sauce is, well sweet (sugar) and I used to fry the tofu :-)

Until my next post...

Think P.I.N.K



                                        Dinner: Grilled Marlin Steak (fish)
                                                        Sauteed Collard Greens
                                                        Roasted Butternut Squash


                                                     My Daughter's Dinner
                                 Grilled Chicken Breast, White Rice, Steamed
                                  Broccoli with Sweet Chili Sauce


                                                             My daughter :-)
                               Can you believe she's only in 6th grade?!
                               Check out her blog: http://www.thepinkfluffypen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two PINKS in a Pod LOVE to get comments. They keep us going forward in this weight loss journey! Ask questions too... we will do our best to answer them! Think P.I.N.K.!