Monday, March 26, 2012

P.I.N.K Primary Phase 1 - Day 1

Hello Two Pinks In a Pod Readers,

Today was my first day on Phase 1 (P.I.N.K Primary).  I was so excited to do the P.I.N.K workouts and they weren't too bad.  Since I had viewed the videos ahead of time, I figured I would have trouble with the yoga.  Suprisingly, I did better than expected, but still could not do it completely.  However, I think before I get to Phase 2 I will be able to do the yoga workout to completion.

Now for my weightloss on Reset.  I lost a total of 8 pounds on 14 days of Reset, which brings my weight to 264 (see scale below).  Some people lose more, 10 - 14 pounds, but I'm not dissapointed at all because I was prepared for the scale ups and downs through the information provided in the P.I.N.K Method book.  In addition, the scale doesn't tell the whole story.  I lost 8.5 inches overall!  The inches I lost are; Bust: 1.5", Waist: 3.5",  Hips: 2" and Thighs: 1.5".




Another thing I'd like to point out is that the 35 minute workout (2 dvd's) is not enough for me.  I am used to doing atleast 45 minutes to an hour workout.  So, after doing the P.I.N.K workouts, I either do the treadmill or another cardio workout video for 45 minutes to an hour.  This additional workout is P.I.N.K Method approved as it is encouraged in the book and entitled Advanced Program for Accelerated Results. :-) 

As I mentioned yesterday, I will no longer be posting everyday.  I will now post twice a week at the beginning of the week and at the end of the week.  I will also only weigh myself once a week going forward.  The P.I.N.K Method book requires you to write down your weight everyday, but from what I know about fluctuations in weight throughout the day and the month, I think it's more encouraging to weigh in once a week.  This way you aren't disappointed from one day to the next and end up fallling off track.

As usual, today's meals are below.

Until my next post...

Think P.I.N.K


                                               Lunch: Broiled Lamb Loin Chop
                                                             Salad w/Roasted Red Pepper Dressing
                                                              Tangerine


                                                  Dinner: Baked Salmon
                                                                 Steamed Brussel Sprouts
                                                                  Wild & Brown Rice Blend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two PINKS in a Pod LOVE to get comments. They keep us going forward in this weight loss journey! Ask questions too... we will do our best to answer them! Think P.I.N.K.!