Friday, March 30, 2012

Easy Peasy!

Ok today was day Day 5 on Phase 1 (Pink Primary).  This program just gets easier the longer you're on it.  This week flew by and I had no cravings at all.  I even took my daughter to a local pizzeria where she had Cheesesteak and French Fries and it didn't bother me in the least.  Looking at all the food on the counter used to have my mouth watering and undecided on what to buy, but this time I just kept saying, yuck all that fat is going straight into the arteries of the customers!  And, all those calories are going to sit right on their butts and thighs.  I wanted to shout "get on the P.I.N.K Method!" :-)

So after leaving the pizzeria, I came home and made my delicious healthy dinner!  Yum, Yum, Yum eating healthy is Fabulous!!!!  See today's meals below.

Until my next post...

Think P.I.N.K


                                                  Lunch: P.I.N.K Black Bean Chili with some
                                                                 additional spices of my own.
                                                                 Tangerine



                                      My delicious dinner after the pizzeria
                                                  Dinner: Grilled Catfish
                                                                  Roasted Yams
                                                                  Roasted Asparugus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two PINKS in a Pod LOVE to get comments. They keep us going forward in this weight loss journey! Ask questions too... we will do our best to answer them! Think P.I.N.K.!