Saturday, March 17, 2012

Reset Day 6

Ok, today was better.  I hung out with the other Pink in a Pod for her Stampin Up party.  I did not get back home to eat my dinner at the appropriate time.  I ate later than I should have, but that's ok.  Now it's 8:25pm and I only have 16oz. of water to drink and I will be done with my gallon of water for the day. 

I'm a little tired tonight, so I won't be doing the reading I had planned to do.  I'm just going to watch a few t.v. shows and doze off to sleep.  As usual, my meals for the day are below.  I did not eat all of the turkey burger because it ended up being more than 4oz.  I thought I would make the burger a little bigger because it would shrink during the cooking process, but it didn't.  LOL!

Until my next post...

Think P.I.N.K

                                              Lunch:  Egg Salad on Cucumber Slices
                                                           Sliced Tomatoes


                                               Dinner:  Grilled Turkey Burger
                                                              Creole Okra

                                    

3 comments:

  1. I think the egg salad is probably one of my favorite things so far, so your lunch looks fantastic! And yum on the dinner too. I've been having a tough time eating at a decent time the last couple days too, and drinking all this water isn't helping!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Katrina! Thanks! Yes, I love the egg salad too it is delish! I will probably be making that several times next week. As I said in one of my other post, I also love sliced tomatoes so you will see those alot as well. ;-) And, yes the water is a bit much and that is saying alot coming from me because even before doing PINK I only drank water. I didn't drink soda, ice tea, fruit juices (well maybe OJ on occasion), nothing but water and of course, Chardonnay LOL! However, I drank the normal 8 8oz cups of water. Now I have to drink 1 gallon! I do know that water is key in weightloss and it helps to keep you full, so that's what I keep reminding myself of when drinking it. :-)

      Delete

Two PINKS in a Pod LOVE to get comments. They keep us going forward in this weight loss journey! Ask questions too... we will do our best to answer them! Think P.I.N.K.!