Friday, March 23, 2012

Reset Day 12


Hellooo Everyone,

Today was another great day on P.I.N.K Method.  Did I tell you I loooove this program :-)  As I said, the other day I started working out a little.   Even though, the program is not designed for working out during the Reset phase, I have so much energy and feel so awesome that I feel strong enough to workout a little.  This morning I got on the treadmill for a half hour and did 4 sets of 12 crunches.  I feel great and cannot wait until Monday when I get to do the full P.I.N.K workouts.

Well, that's all I have to report today.  My meals for today are below.

Until my next post...

Think P.I.N.K 


                                                  Lunch: Egg Salad over Cucumbers
                                                                 Sliced Tomatoes
                                                                 Raw Carrots



                                                  Dinner:  Broiled Lamb Loin Chop
                                                                   Grilled Asparagus
                                                                   Steamed Cauliflower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two PINKS in a Pod LOVE to get comments. They keep us going forward in this weight loss journey! Ask questions too... we will do our best to answer them! Think P.I.N.K.!