Sunday, March 25, 2012

Reset Day 14 - Last Day!


Well, today is the last day of Reset.  Woohoo!  Reset is the most restrictive part of the P.I.N.K Method program and it was fairly easy.  Everyone doesn't have to stay on Reset for 14 days.  The amount of time you stay on Reset is based on your current weight.  However, 14 days is the most time you'll ever spend on Reset throughout the entire program unless you just want to do 14 day Reset again.

I will post my weight and inches I've lost during the Reset phase tomorrow, as I won't know if I've lost any weight or inches today until then.  I'm so excited to start the P.I.N.K workouts tomorrow.  I will be working out in the mornings and probably again later in the day, everyday.

After my posting tomorrow, I will not be posting everyday.  I will most likely be posting twice a week.  However, if you have any questions please feel free to comment and I and the other pink in the pod will respond in a timely manner.

Today's meals are below.

Until my next post...

Think P.I.N.K


                                                 Lunch: Egg Salad & Cucumbers
                                                                Raw Carrots


                                                  Dinner: Grilled Mexican Pork Chop
                                                                  Sauteed Vegetables (Orange &
                                                                  Yellow  Peppers, Zucchini,
                                                                  Yellow Squash & Onions)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two PINKS in a Pod LOVE to get comments. They keep us going forward in this weight loss journey! Ask questions too... we will do our best to answer them! Think P.I.N.K.!