Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Reset Day 2

Good Morning Pink followers,

Yesterday was day 2 of  Reset and I did well.  I'm not hungry!  I'm actually forcing myself to eat everything!  I am not weak at all.  Some do experience weakness as the amount of food we are supposed to eat is less than most people ate before starting the program.  I actually feel good enough to workout, but the creator of the P.I.N.K Method insist that you follow the program exactly, which means no exercising during Reset.  Below are pictures of my lunch and dinner meals from yesterday.  The Pink smoothie is the drink we drink every morning, so I won't be posting anymore of those pictures unless I try one of the other Pink drinks (there are 3 to choose from).  I also had a handful of raw carrots as a snack between breakfast and lunch.  And of course, my gallon of water I'm required to drink daily.

Until my next post.....

Think P.I.N.K

                                         Lunch: 4oz. Lean Turkey Breast
                                                             Grilled Eggplant
                                                             Grilled Zucchini
                                     

                                          Dinner: Sardines
                                                       Grilled Yellow Squash
                                                        Roasted Brussel Sprouts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two PINKS in a Pod LOVE to get comments. They keep us going forward in this weight loss journey! Ask questions too... we will do our best to answer them! Think P.I.N.K.!