Thursday, March 22, 2012

Reset Day 11 - Food Gremlins

                                                                     
Today was good as usual, except when I went to the grocery store to buy more veggies and protein.  Not that I needed more protein because, I still have plenty of salmon, shrimp, pork chops and some chicken breast left.  I just wanted something different so I purchased Lamb Loin Chops, lean Steak and skinless chicken thighs, too bad I will only be able to eat one thigh :-(    Anywho, as I walking through the store getting my items I decide to go down the organic aisle thinking that there was nothing there that could be harmful.  WRONG!!!  I totally forgot about my favorite potato chips in the whole wide world - Salt & Vinegar made by Kettle.  OMG!  I started to taste them in my mouth and I wanted to get a bag so bad.   And wouldn't you know it, those suckers were on sale 2 for $5!!!  I ran out of that aisle so quick, I know people were wondering what the heck was wrong with me :-)  I quickly finished my shopping, went through the self checkout and got the hell out of there with the quickness.  Thank you God I did not cheat!!! 

Moral of the story, when you think everything is going good and when you least expect it, a food gremlin :-) will pop up and try to deter you.  Stay on track and keep moving forward.

Today's meals are below.

Until my next post...

Think P.I.N.K


                                                   Lunch: Grilled Chicken Salad
                                                                 Sliced Tomatoes & Cucumbers
                                                                 1 tbls Roasted Red Pepper Vinaigrette



                                                  Dinner:  Lundenberg Wild & Whole Grain
                                                                     Brown Rice Blend
                                                                   Creole Okra
                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two PINKS in a Pod LOVE to get comments. They keep us going forward in this weight loss journey! Ask questions too... we will do our best to answer them! Think P.I.N.K.!