Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Reset Day 3


Hello PINKettes and potential PINKettes,

Today is the third day of Reset and I'm doing well.  The scale says I lost 4 pounds! Woohoo!  I'm doing really well with the food choices and my water intake (drank 1/2 gallon by 1pm.)  Today for lunch I repeated some vegetables because they were left over from the other two days and wanted to get them eaten up before they went bad.  I really can't wait to start the workouts in another 10 days.  I'll probably regret saying that, but I know the weightloss and the real changes to my body will happen then.  If you would like the recipe for any of the meals, please post a comment.

Until my next post...

Think P.I.N.K


                                            Lunch: Cumin Dusted Chicken Breast
                                                         Grilled Asparagus
                                                         Grilled Eggplant


                                           Dinner:  3 Spice Shrimp
                                                          Sauteed Green Beans
                                                          Sliced Tomatoes
                                        

P.S. You will see sliced tomatoes in my meals often. :-)  I used to eat these when I went south to visit family and my grandmother grew a variety of  vegetables and she would always have fresh sliced tomatoes right from the garden. 

4 comments:

  1. Yum! I'm not sure what looks better to me, but I'm leaning toward the shrimp. That will be tomorrow's lunch for me since tomorrow is a meat free day. I also grew up with veggies fresh from the garden. I have such a tough time buying tomatoes at the store! I can't wait until our Farmer's Market opens here... Congratulations on the 4 pounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katrina,

    Thanks! If you would like my recipe for the shrimp, let me know. Or, you can just use spices you like. Wow, I'm shocked that you have a hard time buying tomatoes at the store. Where I live we have several supermarkets that have pretty good produce, but our Wegmans has produce from local farmers. :-) Thanks for stopping by.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you wouldn't mind sharing the recipe, that would be great! I always love trying new ways to fix things (and with trying to be good, variety is definitely a good thing!) We have okay produce here, but I'm pretty sure it isn't locally grown. It doesn't taste that way though. I live in a pretty small town though, so that may be why. When I DO see something locally grown, you can bet it makes its way into my cart! :)

      Delete
    2. Hi Katrina,

      Here is the Shrimp Recipe:

      Spray shrimp with cooking spray
      Season with Himalayan salt, Pepper, Cumin, Chili Powder, Paprika and Garlic Powder or you can use fresh garlic. Make sure the non-stick pan is sprayed generously with cooking spray also and sautee the shrimp until they turn pink or a tiny bit longer if they aren't completely done.

      Enjoy!

      Delete

Two PINKS in a Pod LOVE to get comments. They keep us going forward in this weight loss journey! Ask questions too... we will do our best to answer them! Think P.I.N.K.!