Sunday, March 18, 2012

Reset Day 7

Wow! I made it to Reset Day seven without cheating.  Only seven more days to go.  Woohoo!  I just hope the next seven are easy peasy too (with the exception of that one day).  Anywho, below are my meals for the day.  The Okra Creole is steaming hot.  Can you see the smoke?  :-)

Until my next post....

Think P.I.N.K


                                                 Lunch: Grilled Shrimp with spices
                                                                  Okra Creole

                                                 Dinner:  Grilled Chicken/Pork Salad over
                                                                Romaine Lettuce and chopped
                                                                tomatoes


P.S. Grilled Chicken/Pork is grilled chicken with a little grilled boneless porck chop.  I had a little less than 4oz. of leftover grilled chicken, so I used a little leftover grilled pork chop.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two PINKS in a Pod LOVE to get comments. They keep us going forward in this weight loss journey! Ask questions too... we will do our best to answer them! Think P.I.N.K.!