Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Reset Day 10


Today was Reset Day 10 and things went cool as a cucumber.  I have so much energy I really want to excercise, I can hardly wait until Monday.  I did do a little excercise today.  I did situps just to prepare myself for the mat workout and yoga that I will be doing in the next Phase.

Since I had my appendix removed as a child, whenever I do situps or any stomach tightening exercise, my stomach cramps up in the area where I had surgery, this is called adhesions. So, I have to slowly get my stomach accostomed to perfoming these stomach crunching moves.  After doing them for a while my stomach doesn't cramp up, but it is extremely painful when it does. :-0  Do you have any issues that hinder or could hinder your working out?

That's all I have to report today.  Below are my meals from today.  If you haven't already noticed, I love Grilled Salmon and Tomatoes. :-)

Until my next post....

Think P.I.N.K



Lunch: Grilled Turkey Burger
                                                                      Garden Salad w/Roasted Red
                                                                      Pepper Vinaigrette

                                                         Dinner: Grilled Salmon
                                                                         Kale w/Chopped Tomatoes
                                                                         Roasted Baby Carrots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two PINKS in a Pod LOVE to get comments. They keep us going forward in this weight loss journey! Ask questions too... we will do our best to answer them! Think P.I.N.K.!