Friday, March 16, 2012

Reset Day 5 - Difficult

Hey Ladies,

Today was Reset Day 5 and for the first time on the program it was a difficult day.  It was difficult because I literally had to FORCE myself to eat.  I was not hungry at all, so much so that I didn't eat dinner until 8:55pm!  I drank my Pink shake as usual and was on a steady pace drinking my water.  When it came time to eat lunch I just was not hungry.  So, I waited a few hours and the same thing happened with dinner.  However, I know I must eat because you cannot skip a meal on this program.  Ironically, this is also one of the issues I had before going on the program.  I could go all day without eating, which is bad because then your body will hold on to fat when you don't eat, thus not being able to lose weight.

Well, tomorrow will be better especially since I will be hanging out with the other Pink in the Pod, La-Vie.  La-Vie is having a Stampin Up home party and even though I'm not a Crafter like her, I always try to support.  Plus, I love home parties!  Well I would because, I'm a Silpada Designs Rep and I do home parties myself :-)  You can check out the beautiful jewels here ==> BeautifulJewels.

As usual today's meals are below.  I did not eat all the Ahi Tuna, not just because it was a little more than 4oz., but because I just could not get it down. :-(

Until my next post....

Think P.I.N.K


Lunch: Grilled Salmon
Roasted Broccoli
Roasted Yellow Squash

Dinner: Grilled Ahi Tuna
Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Sliced Tomatoes


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Jeweline from P.I.N.K. How much water are you drinking? I feel the more water I drink the fuller I am and the harder it is to eat the meals. I was starving day one and two. However, lately I've been satisfied most of the time. ...and when I think I'm starving I am not. I am also on day 5.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeweline! Thanks for commenting. I am drinking a gallon of water a day as required. However, this is the same amount of water I have pretty much been drinking since I started the program. I guess we all have a tough day on the program and Day 5 was mine
      :-) How are things going for you on the plan?

      Delete

Two PINKS in a Pod LOVE to get comments. They keep us going forward in this weight loss journey! Ask questions too... we will do our best to answer them! Think P.I.N.K.!